TApplication for renewal is to be made in Form FC-3 latest by six months before the date of expiry of the certificate. The person implementing multi year projects shall apply for renewal latest by 12 months before the date of expiry of the certificate.
.If no application for renewal received with fees , the validity of the registration of certificate of such person shall deemed to be have ceased from the date of completion of five years from the date of grants of registration. If the validity of certificate of registration has ceased, fresh request for grant of certificate of registration may apply.
2.Memorandum of Association/Trust Deed is not more than 5 MB in PDF format.
3.FCRA Registration Certificate of association issued by MHA is not more than 1 MB in PDF format.
4. Scanned images of Chief Functionary signature is not more than 50 KB in JPG format.
5. Scanned image of Seal of Association is not more than 100 KB. in JPG format.
- Whether the certificate of registration is to be renewed?
As per Section 16 of FCRA, 2010 every person who has been granted a certificate of registration under Section 12 thereof shall have such certificate renewed within six months before the expiry of the period of the certificate.
- What is the process for renewal of registration?
Association which desire to renew their registration certificate may apply online in Form FC-3 six months before the expiry of their existing registration.
- When should an Association which has been granted registration under FCRA 1976 apply for renewal of registration?
Since registration granted to Associations under the repealed FCRA, 1976 shall be valid up to 30th April, 2016, such Associations should have applied for renewal of their registration six months before the date of expiry of the validity, that is, on or before 31st October, 2015. Renewed certificate will be valid for a period of five years with effect from 01-05- 2016.
- What are the documents to be uploaded for renewal of registration?
Signature of Chief Functionary, seal of the association, registration certificate of the association Memorandum of Association/ Trust Deed, Self certified copy of registration are to be uploaded for renewal of registration.
- What happens if the association does not apply online for renewal of FCRA registration?
The existing registration under FCRA, 2010, will cease from the date of completion of the period of five years from the date of grant of registration. In such a case, the association has to apply afresh for grant of registration.